Are you the fan of FaceTime app and you occasionally use it on your Apple devices? Do you want to use it on your PC as well?
If you do then this article is for you which will help you to use FaceTime for PC. I have seen many app lovers who love to use their favorite apps on every device they use. No matter the app is available for their device or not. Same in the case with computer; as far Mac OS is concerned; FaceTime is available for it, but for Windows PC, you will require to tweak your computer to make it run on your Windows PC.
So in order to talk about this in detail, I have decided to share an article with you which will be helping you to use FaceTime for PC.
Must Try: Facetime Android App
Download Facetime For PC Windows & MAC:
Something About FaceTime for PC – Windows
FaceTime is video chat application which is developed by Apple. It can be used on different iOS platforms very easily. It let you video chat with your friends, family, or officials. Moreover, it is very cheap to use; it is just 99 cents.
If you are looking for contacting your friend on another iPhone, then you need to open FaceTime and enter his/her contact number to call her and enjoy video chat. And if recipient is on iPod, Mac or iPad then you need to enter the recipient’s email ID and can start calling.
It is somewhat similar to Skype and Google hangout. Since it is free to use app, but it require you to have Apple ID and Wi-Fi connection in order to start using it. It is one of the best video calling apps present in market.
The video quality of call is HD and gives you awesome experience while talking to your family or friensds and the audio quality is also more than awesome and gives you good voice quality and minimize all noises. If you are not in mood of talking to your friends then it let you block all FaceTime calls.
If you come across any sudden interaction with person nearby you and you don’t want to cut the FaceTime call you are on and neither you want the person on call to hear you conversation then FaceTime let you Mute the calls then the person will be only seeing you and won’t be able to hear you.
The app is very to use, you are not require to master any expertise or skills to start using FaceTime. It is simple, easy to use and user-friendly video calling app present in the market. It also works on 3G connection, so you don’t require any expensive internet connection to start using FaceTime.
It is solely your decission to whom to add in your contact list, to whom to block or atten the call of. It is complete handy package with great security to keep your calls secure and private from others. So you need to worry that your calls might get leaked since Apple never compromise on its security.
Features Face Time App:
- Now lets talk about the features of FaceTime to sum up that what you are going to get after using this app;
- Best ever audio quality which is far better that call quality.
- High Quality video quality and does not cause interruption while calling , HD Video calling is supported
- There is a mute option which let you mute the call and then the recipient will be seeing you but will not be hearing you.
- It also let you block FaceTime calls; if you are not in good mood to talk
- It is best user-friendly app
- The expeirience is more than awesome and brings your relatives and friends right infront of you.
- It is 100% secure app.
Let me list all the pre requirement for FaceTime which will be helping you to get FaceTime for PC.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- 2 GB RAM
- Web Cam
- Headset or Microphone
- Internet Connection
FaceTime for PC – Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
So here we start our guide which will be making you learn to use FaceTime for PC. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps;
- First of all, you need to download Android emulator, Bluestacks on your computer
- Ones it is downloaded, launch it to Install it.
- Installation will take some time. After installation, you need to setup Bluestacks by setting up your Gmail account with Bluestacs.
- If you have Android phone already and a Gmail ID linked with your Android phone, then you need to click on Existing button and add your Gmail ID and password to setup Bluestacks. And if you are new to Bluestacks and Android then click on New and connect Gmail account with Bluestacks.
- Ones Bluestacks is compeletely setup then you are good to go.
- Now you need to Download FaceTime APK from Here.
- Ones FaceTime APK is download, Open the file then it will automatically get opened in Bluestacks.
- Now it will automatically start installing FaceTime from your Bluestacks.
- Ones FaceTime downloaded, follow on-screen instructions to start using it.
- This was it!
FaceTime for Mac
Now lets talk about FaceTime for Mac. I am sharing all steps which you need to take in order to use FaceTime for Mac.
It is very easy to use FaceTime for Mac, follow these steps;
- First of all, go to App Store
- Search for FaceTime
- Install it and setup it using your Apple ID and password
- Enjoy using!
This was our tutorial which has made you learn to use FaceTime for PC. I am sure you guys have started using FaceTime for PC and this tutorial would have helped you in that. If you have any queries or confusion left related to this article then lend your queries in comment box. I shall get back to you as soon as possible.
Was it helpful? If it was then don’t forget to share this article with others too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So keep sharing and liking our content over social media.
Must Check: Download Facetime for Windows PC